- Please tell me about the founding of your company.
- Kanamic Network was incorporated in Shinagawa City, Tokyo in October 2000 with the goal of providing
ASP Services (the current cloud service) and information services to the nursing and medical fields.
Since then, we have developed our business under the guiding principle of using cloud technology to
support regional comprehensive care within a super-aged society. In August 2003, the head office was
relocated to a different location (Nishi Gotanda) within Shinagawa City, Tokyo and in 2012 was
relocated to our current location in Shibuya City, Tokyo.
- What stock exchange are you listed on?
- On April 4, 2022, Kanamic Network completed its listing on Tokyo Stock Exchange, Prime Market.
- What is your stock code?
- It is 3939.
- When are your financial results announced?
- Our fiscal year end is the final day of September of each year and our interim is the final day of
March each year. The financial results announcement for these are in November and May respectively. We
also disclose quarterly financial results.
- Where can I access past financial results?
- These are published in the “Investor Relations Information” section of our
- When is the dividend date of record?
- The dividend date of record for the fiscal year end dividend is the last day of September. In cases
where we will pay an interim dividend, the dividend date of record for the interim dividend is the
last day of March.
- What is the trading unit?
- 100 shares (*trading unit refers to the minimum number of shares per trade)
- What are the procedures for name transfer of shares or address change, etc?
- Please consult Mitsubishi UFJ Trust and Banking.
- When is the General Meeting of Shareholders held?
- The Ordinary General Meeting of Shareholders is held during the final third of December of each
year. In the first third of December of each year, guidance regarding date, time, and location, etc.
is provided to those who were shareholders as of September 30th.
- How can I exercise voting rights at the General Meeting of Shareholders?
- We send General Meeting of Shareholders Convocation Notices and Voting Rights Exercise Forms to
shareholders recorded in the Registry of Shareholders as of the Record Date for the General Meeting of
Shareholders (September 30 for the Ordinary General Meeting of Shareholders). To exercise voting
(1)Bring the Voting Rights Exercise Form to the General Meeting of Shareholders OR
(2)Indicate approval or disapproval on the Voting Rights Exercise Form and send it back to us.
- How can we inquire about IR materials, etc?
- You may contact us by email at